Power Legal Group appreciates the achievements and sacrifices college students make in pursuit of a rewarding and fulfilling career. Bobby Yaghoubian and his team of personal injury lawyers wants to reward those efforts with a $1,000 scholarship. Offered annually, Power Legal Groups’ scholarships are designed to recognize commitment to excellence in education throughout local communities.
With the cost of tuition skyrocketing each year, we know how hard it can be to pay those growing tuition bills. We certainly don’t want to see the prohibitive cost of college become a barrier to pursuing your dreams. So, if you’re currently attending college or junior college, we invite you to apply for our Power Legal Group College Scholarship today.
Here’s what you need to know before you apply:
- Students (U.S. residents or permanent residents only) currently attending a college or junior college or who are in the process of applying for college, who will still be enrolled by the Power Legal Group Scholarship December 1st notification date.
- We are offering the Power Legal Group Scholarship to those interested in attending college or already in college.
- Submit a 400-500 word essay on one of the following topics:
- Describe what you plan on doing after you graduate from college and why.
- What are some clever or innovative ways to foster customer-business relationships online?
- What major are you most interested in and why?
- A recipient will be selected at the sole discretion of executives from Power Legal Group based on the most compelling, informative and original essay.
- This is an annual scholarship, with this year’s applications due by May 31, 2018.
- The scholarship recipient will be notified by email and announced publicly via Power Legal Group Facebook page.
- If you’re interested in applying for this scholarship, please complete the form below. Include your full legal name, name of the college you currently attend (or will attend), your major or concentration, and your essay.
This scholarship was established by Bobby Yaghoubian, founder of Power Legal Group, PC, a successful Los Angeles law firm that offers aggressive representation coupled with personalized service. Dedicated to serving all of the people of Southern California, Power Legal Group vows to pursue maximum compensation in every case it takes on. To learn more about our legal services or this scholarship, please call 800-323-POWER (7693).